For Health Professionals.
Why refer to Complete Hand Therapy?
Complete Hand Therapy provides the highest quality hand therapy with a personalised service, where each client and each referrer are highly valued.
Each and every client will receive continuous and consistent care from an Accredited Hand Therapist with over 17 years of experience. I offer flexible appointment options including telehealth and after hours sessions.
Which services does Complete Hand Therapy provide?
- Assessment and treatment of upper limb injuries and conditions.
- Splints and waterproof casts
- Post-operative care
- Conservative management of common conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and DeQuervain’s
- Treatment of sporting injuries such as finger dislocations and tennis elbow
- Hand and wrist Arthritis management
- Repetitive strain injury management
Who will see my patient?
Georgia McGuinness is an Occupational Therapist and an Accredited Hand Therapist, with over 17 years of experience in Hand Therapy. Georgia started Complete Hand Therapy to ensure that each patient receives individualised and high quality care from an experienced therapist.
Georgia values each referrer and each client, and will “go the extra mile” every time to ensure that your client’s needs are meet and their goals are achieved.
How do I refer clients to Complete Hand Therapy?
Clients do not need a referral to see Georgia as a private patient, although handovers from Health Professionals are always helpful.
A referral is needed for Workcover, TAC, Medicare and DVA clients.
Where is Complete Hand Therapy?
Complete Hand Therapy is located within Allied Health Associate, 64 Glenferrie Rd, Malvern VIC 3144.